Sunday, April 18, 2004

2 days to exams. 5 days before its over. 6 days to my birthday.

Technically I haven't really studied. My mind just keeps drifting off. Drifting off to things I shouldn't be thinking or worrying about now. I'm supposed to think about The Vatican City, What should be in a Tour Manager's file, The difference between MIS and TPS, Tariff or Quota?! *mutters.

I have a question for everyone. If you could choose, which Charlie's Angel would you date? Cameron Diaz the "cute and pretty",Lucy Liu the "intellectual" or Drew Barrymore the "kickass"?
Please answer this!! I really want to know!! Ahahaha.

I miss you. Yes you you you you you you you you. If you think its you then yes its you! I Miss You!! Ahhhh. Fuck it.

// I need some distraction
oh beautiful release
memories seep from my veins
let me be empty
oh and weightless then maybe
I'll find some peace tonight*

No comments: