Monday, April 19, 2004

Will one die from eating overdue peanut butter? If yes, please prepare for my funeral. Lol. Made PJ Sandwich was happily eating untill I realised the peanut butter has been left there for quite some time. Took a look at the expiry date and fuck it read 16th March 04! Chee pok, by that time I was left with one bite of the sandwich so fuck suah. Just ate it anyway. Haha.

Okay I know I'm supposed to be studying but I can't seem to dammit. It wasn't a productive day. Not one bit. Considering I have 2 papers on Tues. I'm pretty dead. So again, please prepare for my funeral.

Then the god dammit fucked up weather. Its like fucking hot lahh! But its good in a way, it ensures that I don't fall asleep while i try to understand what Gross Domestic Product is. Hahaha. Just joking. I know what it is! If I don't, then good luck to me.

I need to smoke please!! Don't tell me no. Especially to the smokers. Don't come tell me what "Smoking causes cancer. General health warning!" Fuck ahh. Tempted to ask Marilyn to share a pack. I'll see how. I'm so fucking stressed I tell you!! Need to smoke!!! I need to drink!! I'm very cranky at the moment. Its 3am!! I'm not one bit tired. Kao, I'm this close to taking my mum's ciggs. *tahan.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fcuk fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Spot the difference. (Inspired by one of Quek's testimonials.)

No comments: