Monday, April 19, 2004

I asked myself this. Am I happy now? The answer? Honestly, I don't know.

Supposed to be cramming for tommorrow but as usual, my mind is taking me to many places. It like the nearer my birthday is, the worst it gets. If only people can just forgive and forget. Then maybe things wouldn't turn out to be like that. Or maybe, they decided to forget the girl who tries so hard all the time. I've given up. Completely. Even asked ducky if I should try one last time. Maybe my birthday will be a good opportunity. Then I remembered, I'm a jinx on my own birthday. Something has to go wrong every year without fail. Then, the birthday girl always ends up in tears. Not tears of joy or happiness mind you. Friends. Ha. I laugh at that word now.

On a lighter note, i've got my ciggys. Yes! Sharing with Kailing. Going to get it from her after T&T paper. God damn it. I need the ciggs.

No comments: