Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Its almost 4am and I'm wide awake sitting in front of the com eating rice. Second serving already. Heh. :p Okay, so I'm stressed. Pigging out non-stop, reservior as 2nd hang out during breaks, major irregular "sleeping" hours, crazy mood swing and yes, I've been blogging and blogging. That's probably another way to destress. If you think I'm over blogging, what the fuck are you reading this?! Click that lil X on your top right hand corner.

Tourism Destinations is going to be a killer paper. For me at least. Cause Chy and Ryl the two smarty pants seem rather confident about it. I'm not going to get my hopes up high as I still have some trouble with the god dammit Currency codes, airport codes, country codes, GMT and EFT. Bloody hell.

Oh oh oh, for the people who have been complaining that I need to pile the weight on (which I think is total crap), I put on 1 kg! *scowls. So I'm 46kg now. That's where its going to stop. Can't afford to put on more.

Ah fuck. Back to the bloody notes. *mumbles.

// She wants to know what you want*

No comments: