Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Three down. One to go.

Today's paper was easy. Much easier than expected that is. Although Daga gave us a whole load of hints and clues which were pretty obvious, I thought she would make it up by giving super tricky and brain wrecking questions. But Nooo! The questions were brain dead please! Practically off the revision notes she gave us. But, yes there's a but. Andrea Lim who is as careless as usual made a grave careless mistake. I thought that Versailles was in London and Windsor Castle was in France when actually its the other way round. Bloody fuck these two palaces. At least 5 marks flew away. Guess I'm not fated with royalty huh? Haha. I just want my grades to stay the way they are. Not expecting anything above B+.

Macroeconomics to go but it seems like most people are celebrating the "end of exams" already. These are those who have no problems with Macroeconomics of course. But Andrea Lim has begun planning for partying even when she mostly probably will be taking a supp paper or two. Haha. Was on Msn conference with Kailing and Marilyn and talking about Chinablack on Saturday. Omg please. I hope and pray that Chy & Ryl get to go. *crosses fingers, toes, eyes and whatever body part you can cross.

Now I need to get that biological clock of mine fixed. Its in a mess and I look like some zombie looking for its victim around TP Business school. :P

No comments: