Wednesday, April 28, 2004

To all HTM freshies, on 6th May there will be some SIP event thingy held in school by the HTMIG at LT19 from 0900 to 1200 hours. Check Blackboard for more details. Ain't I sweet? :p

Towning with the gang today. :D Caught 50 first dates, walked around, ate alot and laughed alot. :D Collected my birthday present from Ron. Thanks pal, love it! :)

Headed to Topshop where I tried two tops and a skirt. I love the skirt. Its bloody 66 bucks for crying out loud. *mumbles. The Addias bag at Topman is so nice too! I love it. Its 69 bucks, holy crap shit. *grumbles. Got stuck at Buger King due to the sudden downpour but we made a dash to Borders anyhow. Was quite fun to be under the rain. At Borders I saw my book again! :\ Sarah Waters - Affinity, saw another author (Sarah Wohart or something) that caught my eye. But I'll finish my collection on Sarah Waters before I move on. Then there's V.C Andrews to go. The trouble of being broke. I need a job badly. Any recommendations anyone?

No comments: