Friday, April 30, 2004

Me

According to Miss Stephanie Quek who came over to my place to chill today, I didn't inherit one particular gene from my mother. That would be the funny gene. Well, I'm no joker that's for sure. I'm not the clown in the group or the one who makes people laugh all the time. But that's me I guess. Why am I not funny I don't know. But I do know that Shawn thinks I'm funny, funny in a weird way I reckon.

Someone mentioned to me recently that I'm unpredictable. That's something new to me. Am I that unpredictable? I know I'm hard to understand. Not many understand me, well enough that is. I do know for a fact that I quite a bitch at times. That I'm straight forward or blunt. Too honest for my own good. Sarcarsm is my 2nd language not chinese.

Is that all that I am? Who am I then? What characteristics makes Andrea up? -shrugs. I'm trying to find my feet in the midst of the commotion in my life. Searching for myself, searching for the girl who just turned 18.

No comments: