Saturday, May 01, 2004

Coffee Club interview today. Went well. Hope I snag the job cause I need a job desperately! Pray for me people.

After being left alone in town first by Quek then by Shawn, I met up with Yip, Sab and Nick after the interview for awhile. Then met Bessy for dinner. Nice meeting up with people I haven't seen in awhile. Thanks for the company guys! Love yall! -hugs.

Having a slight headache now. No idea why. Guess its the late nights and all, getting to me. Been back in action on irc, playing trivia like the good old days. My trivia skills are getting good. Guess I'll just keep myself with trivia and books.

// At night I pray
That soon your face
Will fade away

And everytime I try to fly
I fall without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, your haunting me
I guess I need you baby*

No comments: