Saturday, May 01, 2004

Didn't want to blog actually but I had better do so before Quek calls me a ungrateful lil punk ass brat. :p

So towning again today. Met Quek for lunch at Pastamania again. Lol. I love going to Pastamania @ Scotts with her cause she gets staff discount and the chefs there are real generous with the toppings. I had 5 extra prawns in my pasta and my lunch was all paid for by Quek! *beams.

Went to look for lil Ryl who was working. To kill time while waiting for Ryl to finish serving her customer, I went to try this 114 bucks Daniel Yam cocktail dress. Was wondering if I could fit into size S went Quek went, you think you're very fat? Grabbed the S and went into the changing room. Holy crap please. I mean yes I could fit into the S but it was rather small and uncomfortable. So I'm a M. *mumbles.

Headed down to Kinokuniya to buy Ryl's Bridget Jones Diary for her and Quek gave me a surprise! She bought me V.C Andrews - Celeste! *beams. I lurrrvveee you ducky! Thanks for the book! :D

Hung around for awhile then met Ryl during her break. Ryl couldn't finish her food so me being greedy as usual, did a wipe out on behalf of Ryl. :p Headed to Pacific Plaza and spotted the Addidas bag that I'm dying for. Quek bought herself a belt from Quicksilver and Quek, I still like the brown one better. Ah well.

The people from Coffee Club still haven't called. *frowns hard.

No comments: