Sunday, May 02, 2004

I read something that wasn't really for my eyes I guess. Well its a public blog so everyone can see it right? Its crazy. The kissing, the sleeping, the cutting and what have you. Then you tell me "I lead a independent life now" Oh fuck off. Its either you're lying or you decided to tell me the "good" side of the story. Just one thing I have to say. Don't unknowingly drag me into it. Do your flirting and kissing somewhere else and be discreet. Don't get me involved. I'm the "evil" ex now. Piss off. After meeting you for dinner that day, I thought maybe you didn't change that much after all. Now I'm wrong. I don't know you anymore. Good luck. You would probably be the first ex I refuse to speak to. You have disappointed me time and time again. Even after breaking up, you still continue to do the same. I'm over and done with this. I'll just pretend nothing happened. That I never loved you that much. That I almost wanted to hug you and make things back the same when I saw you yesterday.

No comments: