Sunday, May 02, 2004

I despise the pleasure of pleasing people I despise.

Just about to launch on a verbal war with a mad bitch on my blog before I decided that I have better things to do and ain't going to waste my time someone who is mentally deranged. I thought I was the mad one. Just to let you know, I have better things to do than link and link and link and link to your blog. I've got my own methods. You ain't worth my time linking. Oh by the way, my condolences goes out to you. Work harder to get her heart. I'm sure she will be touched one day.

I'm sick. Yes I'm sick. Crazy flu + headache + stomach ache. I'm aching all over as well. My right ankle had to give me problems after what? 2 years. I predict a fever and I'm always right. Didn't sleep until 7am this morning. Spent the whole night reading. Finished the novel Quek bought me already. Just started on a Jackie Collins that my sis borrowed from the library. Its not that I didn't want to sleep. I couldn't! Woke Quek up from dreamland around 4am, sorry darling. Thanks for talking to me anyway. Enetation is down again. Wonder how long its going to take for me to see the comments again. So yeah, use the bloody tagboard.

No comments: