Sunday, April 25, 2004

Yay! I'm 18 and its the holidays! *beams. Had a great time with my darlings at Chinablack last night, although the birthday girl was on a puking frenzy (wonders of the straw) I enjoyed myself throughly. Everyone was pretty tired so we all headed home rather early.

My mummy is cooking tom yam for me now. *grins widely. Thanks to everyone who made this birthday a unforgettable one. I love all of you! :D

Quek* Ducky duck! After about one year and I finally get to club with you! *grins. Thanks for everything and don't forget, you still owe me my birthday present! Hehe. Love you loads! *muacks n hugs.

Sel* Darling, hope everything is going well now. Let me know if your wallet and all gets returned okay? Don't worry yeahh? Too bad you weren't there with me at Chinablack. Missed clubbing with you so much! Another time perhaps? Take care and we'll meet up soon. -hugs.

Ryl* Ryl Ryl~ Thanks for the birthday present!! I love it!! Been eyeing that stud since last year. And you guys actually bought it for me! So sweet! *beams. Love you loads and sorry for the slight puking disaster and too bad everyone either woke up early or had to wake up early the next day. You fulfilled your promise to me. It was the best birthday ever. -hugs.

Chy* Chy!! Yay! You got in! I remembered the smile you gave to the bouncer when he looked at Khoo's Id. You and Kerrie were so happy in the lift please. Lol! And of all people he checked Cheryl who is actually legal already! Haha. Thanks for the present and everything else. Hope you managed to puke when you got home. Take care and we'll meet soon k? *muacks.

Shaun* Shaunie Shaun Shaun, thanks for the Mango top that I have been eyeing since I first saw it! Love it love it love it! *beams. Thanks for taking care of me when I wasn't feeling well and all. Thanks for making this a memorable birthday. Don't worry about your operation, you'll be fine. Remember to be a good boy yeah? *winks. Love ya loads! I'll see you soon k? Take care. *hugs n muacks.

Keke* Kerrie Ho Hei Hei! Lol. I can imagine your face now. Girl, thanks for everything. Soon, it will be your turn to go clubbing legally! And I remembered what you said in the cab. On your birthday, you are going to open a bottle and dance like mad! I have Shaun and Quek as witnesses. The next time you club, you are going to shake that bootie I tell you! I love you loads! Meet up soon k? -hugs.

Becks* Becks!! Thanks for the present and everything else! You looked so different ahh. Pretty that is. Hehe. All of us looked pretty that night. *grins. Hope you had fun yeahh? Take care and enjoy your holidays k? And remember to bring that aussie hunk back for me k? *grins. I'll be waiting for him. Hahaha. Love you loads babe! -hugs.

Jem* Hi hi hi!! Thanks for everthing pal. Love you loads. This birthday is a unfrogettable one. Especially when its the first time I puked and left for home so early. Nonetheless, I enjoyed every bit and soon we'll club again. On Keke's birthday. *whispers: She said she's going to open a bottle. *winks. Take care and enjoy the holidays! -hugs.

Marilyn* Mei Nu!! Thanks for going down and celebrating my birthday with me! Love you loads!! Too bad I screwed up and went down for a breather and never went up again and missed you bar top performance. There will always be another time yeah? You take care and don't think too much. I'll see you soon to turn your Condo upside down together with Adele, Chy, Ryl and Mel yeah? Remember, he wasn't man enough for you. *winks!

Shawn* *smacks you ass! Now, I did that first! Stop the smacking ahh. We aren't very close hor. Lol. Joking. Thanks for the cookies!!! Love them to hell! Finished them on the very day as you know. Hahaha. And don't worry, I'll definately support your cookie business next sem. Discount please! Take care and thanks for everything! -hugs. Oh, say hi to Fatsy for me.

Everyone else* Adele, Mel, Jermaine, Ryna, Khoo, Teresa, Ling, Baa, Tox, Shawna, Elaine and etc. ( Sorry I can't name all, too many but yall know who you are) Thanks for the birthday wishes. Love yall loads. For those having holidays like me. Enjoy. The others, have fun during work and school as well. Thanks! :)

No comments: