Thursday, May 20, 2004

Average Everyday Sane Psycho

I'm back! Okay maybe not. I'm at the lil cow's place to be precise. Been dying to blog and go online. Like major please. Anyhow, let's track back to what I've been doing for the past week or so.

Thursday, 13th May: Met up with the gang and headed to Marina South for Bbq Steamboat. Fabulous stuff I tell ya. Ate and ate and ate and had so much fun. I was the first to K.O at around 2200, soon after everyone K.O too. But, we ad three lil piggies that went on eating all the way till 2300. We were literally the only table left there. Maha!

Friday, 14th May: Met up with Sel, Eddy and Cow and headed to monks. By midnight, we had a very high Bessy Tan and Sharon Chia. Muahaha! Sel and I were the only sober ones left so we ended up trying to take care of the two. Xiao Ping joined us a lil later. Danced alot that night and I didn't spent a single and I mean single cent. Eddy paid for everything. Maha! Thanks mate! Take care and hope to see you tommorrow! Sel, I miss you already! We'll meet up soon.

Saturday, 15th May: Cow and I slept till about 4 then headed to TM in the evening to meet Xiao Ping and Farhani. Slacked around till 2300 plus, Cow and I headed home while the other two headed for more clubbing. Tsk tsk.

Sunday, 16th May: Towning with Cow and I went to cut my hair! Like finally. Not much of a difference though. Heh heh. Can't really remember what else happened. :p

Monday, 17th May: Towning again. Met up with Shawn and Quek first then met Cow and Xiao Ping after their gym session. Walked around, crapped and bullied Xiao Ping. Maha! Met up with Stacey and friends and played some pool before meeting Quek again to head home together.

Tuesday, 18th May: Decided to be a good lil girl and went to my grandma's place. Had a feast as usual. :D

Wednesday, 19th May: Met Cow and Xiao Ping at Bugis. Walked around as usual then sent Xiao Ping off to work before heading to town to meet Leong sweets and Jamie. Missed you so much!! You better go on friday I tell ya! Miss dancing with you!

So pretty much that's about it. Maha! Been quite busy as Quek would say. Constantly towning. Finally its back to the towning days after about 2 months. *beams. Been eating ice cream everyday. Another bad habit other than smoking. I think I'm going to grow fat soon but I don't care. And no I don't diet, cause I think its stupid. No offense to those who diet. I miss the gang! Keke, Shaun, Jem, Chy, Ryl, Becks, Yvonne, Quek and etc. I miss yall! Meet up soon again ya?! I know its going to be hard as all of us are working and busy. But I really miss you guys! Oh oh oh. I'm going to start work on 1st June. Like finally right?! I rather be working than doing nothing all day long. Okay, its a rather long entry already. I guess I'll stop here. Till next time. Don't miss me. *winks.

No comments: