Tuesday, May 11, 2004

My cable access is down! *sulks. I hope my mum clears the bill soon enough cause I'm dying of boredom at home. No Ching ching = No towning or Expensive slacking. Everything's budget budget budget. *mumbles. So how do I manage to blog? I'm at the ducky's place. *looks over shoulder. Urh. She's asleep as usual. Before she calls me an ungrateful brat again. Quek is the best type of friend you can ever have. Go on grab a Quek, while stocks last. *winks.

So yesterday was TV day for me. Was glued to the light box from 7.30pm till midnight. Got up from the couch for toilet breaks and ice cream. Other than that, my eyes were glued. Survivor All Stars ended on a rather nice note. Technically it hasn't ended. There's still the Viewer's choice million buckeroos to give away. I voted! I mean, I'm such a survivor fan, how can I not vote. I voted for The Shii Devil. For non-survivor fans, that would be Shii Ann. The asian kick ass chick. Why do I think she deserves the second million bucks? She stood tall and won the immunity when she knew she was getting the axe. That was really amazing. The way she preserved and stayed strong even when she was outnumbered. *applauds. Then The O.C.on thursday. I think I'm going to miss it. *wails. I don't miss O.C. for anything!! But its Keke and Yvonne's birthday. I mean I did consider not going but everyone WILL kill me. Ahh fuck suah. Ducky's going to tape it for me. :/

I've been quite happy. Comparing to the last couple of weeks. Yes I've been rather happy the past few days. I guess I finally sorted out everything. Sorta a load of my mind although I'm still suffering from serious insomnia. Exam results rather okayy. I mean, Andrea had no supp paper. Its worth celebrating okay! Looking forward to school reopening on 21st June. I mean, fresh blood to check out. The fresh blood had better be of good quality although the better quality ones usually come from HTM and Marketing. The truth is, that's where all the happening people are. I'm not being biased (okay maybe a little) but that's what I truely believe. Maha! So yes, stop asking me if I'm single now. Yes I'm single and available. Lol. No I'm not dating anyone. I'm over the lovey dovey crap for now. Its just me me me and me. Yes I'm over you you you you, yes you! I don't care anymore cause you ain't worth it. Not one bit. Like seriously. I don't need someone who doesn't know what he wants. He wasn't man enough for me.

I still need a job. Cash strapped. Major. Need the moolahs and ching ching. Help! I need new clothes, new shoes, new this and new that. Read: Need not want. Bahhhh. The trouble of being penniless. Most importantly I need money to help my mum to pay as many bills as possible. Sounds more like a need now? I know what else I need. I need to smoke. Later go buy. Fuck suah already.

I like my new layout. Don't you? So Andrea. *winks.

No comments: