Thursday, May 06, 2004

Had a great fun with the gang today around ECP area. Well, not the complete gang though. Jeremy aka. Jem, Trevor aka. Trev, Shaun aka. Brother bear, Rebecca aka. Becks, Kerrie aka. Keke and of course yours truly Drea :) (pssst: I was the only tourism student, the rest were hospitality. But I still love yall as much or even more)

I literally dragged myself outta house without any sleep but when I got there, it seemed like I was the one who looked most awake! Headed straight to ECP, met Becks there and we had Macs for breakfast. It started to drizzle a lil so we decided to head to Parkway for some pool. Play for an hour or so. Keke learned how to play pool and boy it was hilarious! Haha. Silly girl. Walked around Parkway for awhile which resulted in Jem buying this very nice Addidas t-shirt and Becks buying a pair of nice and not to mention cheap slippers from Charles and Keith. Being piggys, walked over for Katong Laksa. *drools. Fantastic stuff I tell you. Everyone was pretty tired so we headed home and took pics in the bus! :D

Was so tired from not sleeping for 24 hours. Got home, watched a lil telly and snuggled under my covers till about 2200. *yawns. Came online to upload the pics. Pity some of the pics are in Beck's digi. Thanks guys for tiring me out. I thought I never would feel tired again. Love yall loads. *muacks n hugs. Pictures here.

No comments: