Friday, May 07, 2004

Stayed at home the whole day. Pretty much sleeping the whole day that would be. Finally had a good sleep. Not a exactly peaceful one but at least I slept.Woke up around 1600, ate and went back to sleep at 1700. Talk about being a pig. *grins. Woke up after that and ate, ate, telly watching and ate. Of course Andrea wouldn't miss The O.C. for anything in this world other than Adam Brody aka. Seth in person of course. *winks.

So the neverending story starts playing again. I'm to get into character and try to act again. So I hate acting. But I love my friends. Don't blame me for being cold, blunt or even mean. I've had my fair share and I'm almost done with it. I'll do as much as I can but no promises. How this story will end or will it even end this time round, I don't know. I'm sorry for everything and the circumstances yall are caught in but that's the was life goes. Love you both. I'm here. Ears to listen, arms open for hugs and shoulders to lean on.

I wanted to say something on my blog but I forgot. *ponders. (10 mins later) I was here to whine!! Results are supposedly out tommorrow or on Monday. *grumbles. Help me someone. I miss school la fuck suah. I miss Cheeken Carler One. (For tp-ians to be, you'll find out the joke soon) I miss cutting lectures and being late for tutorials. I miss the com lab (although my matric card got confiscated once for eating) I miss everyone. I miss school. *whines.

No comments: