Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Timetable is out! Well technically not really. Got some "secret" way to search for it, so I guess nothing is really official yet. But if it is, I'm in the same class as Ryl and Adele! Yay! Luckily I'm not alone man. If not there wouldn't be anyone to cover my ass and take notes for me when I skip lessons. Heh heh. :p So who else is in 2t03 this semester? Can't wait to find out. I hope no free riders in my class please. Or I will have another enemy this semester.

I've got 2 CDS and my timetable is FULLY packed like fuck. 10 modules hello! Including the 2 CDS of course. I've got Public Speaking and Socioloy. Yippee! I'm gonna have to drop one. Cause the timetable is fucking crazy. School starts at 9 on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. 8 on Thursdays and 11 on Friday. What The FUCK. Chee neh. Its fucking early please. Was complaining to Quek and Bessy like fuck. Last semester with one day of the week starting at 9, I'm already like taking cab almost every week. Now what?! Everyday. God save me someone. The worst part, I end the earliest at 5 pm! KNN CCB. I will be in school the whole fucking day. And NO LONG BREAKS. Its lesson after lesson after lesson. Seriously, its that bad. I'm going to DIEEE.

Then I'm starting work on the 7th of June. Please hello! I'm supposed to work when school reopens. How the fucking hell am I supposed to work with such a timetable. I have fucking 9 modules! Last semester with 5 modules, I was so stressed that Reservior became my second hang out. Now what?! I'm going to so so die. Like major please. I really hope I'm going to be able to handle the madness.

Chy is not in the same class as me for the first time! *whines, weeps and throws a tantrum. My darling from Sem 1. I'm going to miss your falling asleep in class and dropping almost every other thing every single day! *whines. I hope you get good classmates this sem but at least you've got Mel with you. Ryl Ryl is in the same class as me for the first time. I hope I get some of your smart genes and do better this sem. Maha! So who's in 2t03? I'm in 2t03! Excited? I am.

No comments: