Saturday, May 29, 2004

Monks 3rd week in the row! Maha! Next week I'm going down again. Seriously I'm bored of the place. Repeated music most of the time. Boring. Then maybe Chinablack on the following Monday. God. I'm clubbing like mad. Its draining lil cow's bank. Heh heh. Thanks sweetie. I love you! *muacks.

I'm still pretty worried about school. Its 9 fucking modules darn it. I will survive. I will! I think. Maha! Oh well, a challenge God has given and I will do well this semester! Work has been post-poned to 14th June. *mutters. So darn pissed but oh well.

Basically everything is going good for me. Just that the insomnia is still as bad. When without sleep for one whole day again the day before yesterday. I think I seriously need to see the doctor. Its getting real crazy. Lil Cow asked me this: "When are you going to stop smoking?" Drea: " Errrr. Good question dear. How about you?" Lil Cow: " Errrr. Soon soon." Mahaha!

I'm missing everyone! My darlings, my iRc pals, msn peeps and everyone else! I miss yall!!
My darlings; Ryl: I miss you my dear. I hope everything turns out fine soon. Be strong, I know you are. Love you darling.
Quek: Ducky! Next week Monks yeah? Long time since I clubbed with you. Love you loads! Take care and don't work too hard!
Keke: Ho Hei Hei! I miss you like crazy!! We haven't seen each other for how long? A couple of weeks yeah? Hope you're doing fine slacking at home and I can't wait to see you again! Love you babe!
Shaun: Hey dude, hope you're recovering well. Take care and I'll visit you with the rest soon.
Sel: Darling! Nice clubbing with you just now! Hehe. Missed ya loads. Glad you're still doing fantastic! Oh oh oh. I want Shredded Chicken Noodles. Please de-bone it for me ya? Mahaha! Love you so so much! Take care and we'll meet up soon again ya? *muacks.
Eddy: Sharon Chia! Muahaha! Another time for Monks yeah? Meanwhile, please take care of yourself and cheer up yeah? Chicken Rice soon too kay? Love you!
Lil Cow: Pigggggy! Heh heh. This pigggy can't wait for you to cook for me. I'm soooo hungry. Hehe. Thanks for everything. I love you! *muaccckss!

No comments: