Friday, June 11, 2004

I Am Perfection

Perfection. Define Perfection? Can Perfection even be defined? My point of view. No. Everyone is perfect. Imperfection is the beauty of Perfection ain't it? If anyone of you are suffering from a lack of confidence or low self esteem. Remember, you are who you are. Be yourself and that's Perfection.

Booya! 9 more days till school re-opens. Anyone excited? Dreading it? Well its both for me. I shall not rattle on about my timetable again. I'm so darn excited to be a Junior! Like finally! Exhilarated to meet everyone again! There's going to be new clothes, new bags, new hairstyles and not to mention new faces. *winks. Now just patiently wait for the official timetable to be out. Oh HTM people remember to go for the bloody waste of my precious time 10 hours Entrepreneurship Lecture on Wednesday, 16th June. Looking forward to seeing every single one of you!

My mum had better pay my Cable bill asap. I need my net connection! Especially when School re-opens. I need the connection!! Bahh. At Beef's place now. Duh~ Where else. I need to host my blog image. Shall do it when my net connection is back. Who cares what my blog looks like now. Content is the word. :

My sister was watching my Bring It On Vcd today. Brought back a lot of memories for me. Loads of them. I miss the Cougars! Gawd. I miss Cheerleading. It was my life in KC. Probably one of the few things that kept me going even during my Sec 4 depression. Only thing I looked forward to I guess. This is one memory I'll never forget. Never. The tears when we got National Champions for both years. The hard work, late nights and sacrifices. The "surround sound" of people cheering us on. Beating the snotty MGS girls twice flat upside down inside out. I mean they didn't even get 3rd place. Hah! That's for being mean and snotty. But its not about the winning. Its for the love for it. I know the Cougars are still training on their on out there. I'm sorry I can't join you guys. My schedule is too crazy. Love and miss each and everyone of you; Gen, Grace, Dee, Sophia, Hui Yi, Khoo, Amanda, Krystle, Sheena, Meli, Peline, Farah, Sam, Channel, Rachel, Priscilla, Raodah and a couple more that I cannot remember. Heh. Sorry ah. Getting old. Miss you guys!

2 whole months of holidays have been clubbing every single week for me. *faints. I'm terrible. Maha! Chinablack on last Monday,7th June with Ryl, Chy, Quek, Jem, Xiaoping and other people. Wheeee. Mad dancing please. Fun Fun Fun. Met Tricia there too! A pleasant surprise. So anyone up either for Cheekys on Wednesday or Somewhere else on Friday? Last week of holidays and I MUST CLUB. Before I won't be able to do so for a few months. *mutters.

I miss my darlings too! Chy, Ryl, Keke, Quek, Shaun and Jem! Maha! Miss you guys loads. Especially Kerrie!!! I haven't laughed a lot in a long time. Looking forward to your silly antics when school re-opens! Take care you lot! Everyone else online too! Miss yall like crazy! Shawn, Tox, Ryl aka.landlady and etc etc. Take care too!

Oh did I mention. Daniel Radcliff is so cute. Heh. :p

No comments: