Sunday, June 20, 2004

Its 5 am and we are absolutely bored. We refering to Beef and I. Over at her place rotting our lives away. So we decided to engage in a mentally torturing way to blog. Here goes nothing.

hElLoXxX eVeRyONeZz!!! wO sHi AnDrEa aNd My AiAi bEsSsSsIiIeEeyY. HeHeXxX. Ni MeN hAo Ma?? tOdAy hOrXx, BeRi SiAnZzZ wOrXx. Go OrChar lOaD GaI gAi aLsO nO YaNz dAoxXx bIo oNe wOrX. [injected remark by aIai] mEee loRZZZ. RAHHHHH.

Okay enough. That took us a bloody 12 mins. I don't have the brains of the Ah Lians. RAHHH. LOL. Just imitating a monster. Fuck, Bessy Tan just farted in the aircon room. Fucking smelly. [injected remark by bessy] i cant Stop farting and she cant stop rubbin her nose] Okay, so we are mad. Crazy fucks laughing like mad at 5 Am in the morning! Bahh. Hahaha. Was laughing at happy tree friends just now. Basically, just laughing. Mad already. Heh heh. [ hey im not the only 1 w the farting fits. YOU TOO OK.u fart in my room....u farted in TOWN. think no SMELL no SOUND i duno???u just announce ur farts' arrival ALL THE TIME]

Change of topic. Can't believe I'm talking about Farts on my blog. Back to serious stuff. School starts tommorrow. Wheee~ I'm in T03. Wonder who my classmates are. I've already known a few in my class. Anyone else? Been asked to do some fliming thing this week for the Tourism Academy at Sentosa. Err, right.

Cheekys last Wednesday. My last clubbing before school goes chaotic for me. Well, I was let's say not very myself? Okay fine, I was drunk. Maha! Thanks to Beef, Leong, Jamie, Xp, Lenny and Li Wei who took care of me, technically they were having their own fun while I was on the floor. Forced about 1 bottle of water, a cup of warm water and a small carton of orange juice and a whole lot and I mean whole lot of puking before I was okay. It was the most terrible 1 hour of my life. I never want to get drunk again! Never.

Don't know wtf to say anymore. I need to blog daily to find inspiration. Meanwhile, everyone have fun and take care. Love yall loads. Muacks!

(Christina Milian)
(Pauli Pol)
(Stay out, baby)

Says he wants you
He says he needs you
That's real talk, then why not make him wait for you
If he really wants you, if he really needs you
Really got to have you
Take your time and feel him out
When he's a good boy, I mean a really really good boy
Why not let him lay with you?
Thats when you give it to him good. .

Dip it low
Pick it up slow
Roll it all around, poke it out like ya back broke
Pop, pop, pop that thang
I'mone show you how to make your man say "Ohh"
Dip it low
Pick it up slow
Roll it all around, poke it out like ya back broke
Pop, pop, pop that thang
I'ma show you how to make your man say "Ohh"

You gettin' bold
It's growin cold
It's just the symptoms of young love growin' old
You think it's time
And you thinkin' of leavin', but give it time
It's late at night
He's coming home
Meet him at the door with nothin' on
Take him by the hand
Let him know what's on
If you understand me y'all come on

All my ladies wind it up if you know just how to move
All my fellas jump behind and show her what you wanna do
All my ladies wind it up if you know just how to move
All my fellas jump behind and show her what you wanna do
(Ooh Ooh)

We can move if you wanna
We can move if you wanna
We can move if you wanna
We can move. . .

Oh, oh

No comments: