Friday, June 25, 2004

Bahh. In school right now with Ah Ryl next to me blogging too. Heh heh. *winks at Ryl. I'm so bloody bored. Especially the past two days. Cause Beef went to Bintan and she's coming back today! Wheee! :D So due to boredom, I ended up watching last night's Portugal vs England match. $#@!#%^$!#@& England is out! *wails. First it was Spain, now England. The only one team left that I support is France. They had better make it through!

Yes I don't really watch Soccer but Euro and World cup I do okay. Maybe not the whole match cause I don't have the patience. Throw me a ESPN Cheerleading competition then its another story. Heh heh. Having Comm Skills 2 now. So bloody waste of my precious time. The HTM freshmen orientation will be later, hope its good. Or to be precise, hope the freshies are good.

First week of school has been okay so far. No major shocking and big project. But they always seem small in the beginning. Bahhh. Been late for almost every first lesson of the day. Hehs. Thank goodness I have my alarm clock, handphone, Ryl and Beef to wake me up. Imagine I'm still late. Lol. Oh well. Its Andrea.

Mum's going to get the net connection up and going by next week and we're most probably going to ikea this weekend to get my new bedframe! Yay!

Darn! I'm hungry. Lesson's about to end. Got to run!

No comments: