Thursday, July 08, 2004

Feeling a lil blah at the moment. I have no idea what "Feeling a lil blah" actually means. I reckon you get the vibe.

God, there's BusE&SE later at 0830. !@&*%$ Chee Neh Pok. Full Fledged formal wear at 0830. Mad please. Then after that, would be my favourite Zhang Wei's lecture. I swear I will kill her one day. Not to forget, she my god damn it fucking CP. Sweet eh. I almost killed her the last tutorial. She asked me a question. I didn't understand what she was asking. When I finally understood and answered her, she didn't understand what I was saying. Wtf. She needs to do something about her sentence construction man. Ah whatever. At least I know I'm not the only one who wants to kill her. I think half the Year 2 Tourism cohort agrees with me.

So today, no show at school for me. Crazy gastric, backache and headache. Apology goes out to Ryl too. You know what I'm talking about. *winks. So although I wasn't feeling very good, I still met up with Beef. Went to Sakae Sushi. Her birthday treat from me. Got her present already, so I'm safe. But, Bessy Tan Wei Mei, You still owe me a Birthday Present! Hello! Don't pretend! Went shoe hunting. Saw a pair of Nike's. Fuck suah. 199 bucks. My mum gave me 200 only! I don't want to spend all on a pair of shoes. Blah. Probably get the Nike Air Trainers, the one Beef wants but doesn't come in her size. Heh. Oh, Quek and Beef each have a blog now! Wheee. More blogs to read. Currently, Beef's blog is still under construction. The picky arse can't decide on a proper template.

My template is still a lil screwed up. If you actually take a closer look, there's a slight screw up with the font size. Shall fix that and the links real soon. When I feel like it that would be. Maha!

I don't want to go to school! *wails.

Hope dangles on a string
Like slow spinning redemption
Winding in and winding out
The shine of it has caught my eye

And roped me in
So mesmerizing, so hypnotizing
I am captivated, I am

Vindicated
I am selfish
I am wrong
I am right
I swear I'm right
I swear I knew it all along

And I am flawed
But I am cleaning up so well
I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself

So clear
Like the diamond in your ring
Cut to mirror your intentions
Oversized and overwhelmed
The shine of which has caught my eye

And rendered me
So isolated, so motivated
I am certain now that I am

So turn
Up the corners of your lips
Part them and feel my finger tips
Trace the moment fall for forever
Defense is paper thin
Just one touch and I'd be in
Too deep now to ever swim against the current
So let me slip away
So let me slip against the current
So let me slip away

My hope
dangles on a string
Like slow spinning redemption...

No comments: