Tuesday, July 06, 2004

I'M BACK! -Waves, jumps and hops around screaming like a mad bitch. I repeat. I'm BACK!!! Wheeeeeeeeeee. The freaking internet connection is finally back.

Update update. Hmmmm. Been really busy with work and school. But now work is cut down to once a week till the OFP outlet opens. Which probably will be mid August. Guess its good news that I'm not working so often anymore. Beginning to feel the stress and pressure as datelines approach. Plus, I can hear Ryl nagging at me to not work so much and neglect my studies. *winks at Ryl.

Bbq at Ecp last Saturday and following that we all went to Hard Rock. We as in Joanne, Gerri, Cheryl, Jamie, Beef and I. Fun fun fun. *beams.

Argh. I'm suffering from side effects of not blogging for such a long time. The side effect would be. I don't know what the fuck to say in the entry. Ah whatever. Another day. I'M BACKKKK. Just had to say that another time.

No comments: