Tuesday, July 20, 2004

No school for me today. Technically there was lecture and tutorial, I just didn't turn up. Woke up feeling all wozzy and fluish. Looked to my left and saw my sick sister still in bed. Which only meant she's too sick to go to school and I unfortunately caught her virus. *mutters. Like I haven't had enough absences for the past 4 weeks already. No, I did not visit the doctor. Its nothing serious, don't need to let the doctor earn my money. Bleahh. So went straight back to sleep after that. No idea why just felt damned tired. Woke up around 1530 had brunch and went back to sleep at 1615? Lol~ Slept all the way till 2000. Woke up ate dinner and watched TV. Sleep sleep sleep e whole bloody day. God. Such a pig. Feel so much better now anyway.

Guess what!? I haven't studied for Accounting after all. God. I'm dead meat. Last position in class, here I come.

No comments: