Monday, July 19, 2004

Okayy. So I'm a lil hyper today. Maybe not a lil hyper. Just seriously hyper. Lol~. Don't ask me why cause I have no idea why too. I've been rambling on for the whole day too. I think I'm going nuts. You know like coconut nuts. Okayy. I know, it isn't funny. Like everyone says, " Drea, can you stop trying to be funny cause you always fail. You're just plain sarcarstic and Bitchy. Yada yada yada." *sulks hard. Like talk to my hand right. *bimbotic giggle.

Enough of drama rama. I have irritated enough people with my crazy antics for today. :p Oh well, I was early for Zhang Wei's tutorial this morning at 9 am. To be precise, I was first to arrive at 8.45 am. *beams proudly. After she took attendance, she asked me. Do you have a MC for last week's absence? I was like no. She continued on by saying. What were you doing? Go play? (Her quite broken English) Go play? Crazy ah? I'm 18 for God's sake. I wouldn't wake up at 9am to play would I? Play with what fuck. Crazy woman. I shall forgive the under-privileged.

Okay so I'm bloody stressed. There's Tourism Marketing Submission on Friday and Accounts test on Wednesday. Next Monday there's Applied Research test and OB report due. Next Friday there's Comm Skills Journal and BESE report due. How bloody nice eh. I hope I stay alive.

Today, Beef came to meet me for lunch in school. She had Cheeken Chor. Then headed to Reservoir to smoke. Sent me for OB tut then she left for work. Met her after school and headed to town. Wanted to watch The Sisters. But (thank God) all seats were sold out. We walked all the way from PS to Cine then to Lido. No seats at all! *grins. Another day kayy? Slacked around at McCafe after that and headed home early cause I was supposed to come home to study for Accounting and do research for OB. But I have yet to start with either. Bahhh.

With reference to Quek's blog post. I think I'm a GREAT girl too. Not just GREAT but FANTASTICALLY GREAT. *chuckles. Just let me self indulge here okayy. Its my blog. Now piss off. I'm going to do what I'm supposed to do. Tete~

No comments: