Saturday, July 17, 2004

*yawnnss. I'm feeling kinda crappy now. My gastric has been torturing me the whole day. To be precise, its my fault. Didn't find time to grab breakfast nor lunch. So starved the whole day till 1130pm then I had the first proper meal of the day. I couldn't even finish half of my food. My stomach refused it. Now I feel nauseating. God.

So Comm Skills 2 is finally done. For now that is. Guys, remember there is still Scenario 2 and the Reflective Journal thingy. Its never ending. But at least one down. Alot more to go. Fuck suahh. Work today was rather amusing. Rendezvous people were rather nice. Friendlier than Millenia Walk staff. Ahh well, next week I'm working on Saturday. So at least I don't have to work after school. Not as tiring. Bahhh. I'm still trying to figure Accounts out. I don't want to be last in class like I did for stats. It ain't my fault I'm not good with numbers right?! Hello. Straight F9 math student here. Miracle I got C6 for O's. Enough about that already.

Anyway, I MISS MY LONG HAIR!!! God. One day and I'm missing it already. I've had 14 years of long hair. Suddenly, snip snip and there it goes. Half gone. Thank god e bottom is still long. But when I tie it up for work, I look like I have a painbrush instead of a ponytail. *mutters. Bahhh. Whatever. At least I don't look hideous.

Haven't done shout outs for a long time so here goes.

Beef* Beefy! Hmmmm. What shall I say to you. Must shout out to you too. If not you will complain. Oh. Hire me as what? Slave for life? Sorry. Read the Application again pal. I'm applying for internship at a tour agency. Not Slaveship at your demand. Love you baby. *muacksss. :p

Sel* Hey my girl. How are you? We have to meet up. And I mean We HAVE TO. No choice. Mahahaha! Missed you soo muchh. And I've still yet to get my birthday present from youuu! Muahaha. Anyhow, take care in the mean time and don't stress on school. Love you loads darling! *muacks n hugs.

Quek* Duckyyy~! Booya. I'm still pissed with you ok. You have yet to make it up to me! Hmph. Anyway, take care of yourself in the mean time. Meet up real soon too yeah? Haven't seen you and Sel in eons. Gosh. Stay tooty. Love ya too. *hugs n muacks.

Ryl* Lil Ryl Ryl~ Hehe. Take good care of yourself during the weekends okay? God I sound so stupid saying this but yeahh. Lol. And yeah, too bad being a bitch isn't a skill worth selling. We'll do pretty well in that deparment. Love you girl! *muacks n hugs.

Chy* Blur sotong~ I hardly get to see you anymore. I miss your blur antics in class. At least I have aunty Ryl to keep me occupied. I don't know what I would do without you two gong poot poots. Maha! Love you too! Take care yeahh. -muacks n hugs.

Marilyn* My Mei Nu! My darling girl. Thanks for being there when I need someone. Take care too ya? Don't smoke too much and watch yourself during your weekly clubbing sessions. Love you loads. -hugs n muacks.

Everyone else* Too many to go on. Take care and love yall loads too. Those who I haven't seen in a long while, meet up soon yeahh? -hugs.

No comments: