Saturday, July 24, 2004

Oh bother. Online Scenario 1 for Comm Skills is due this Sunday. Nice. We hardly even got started on the draft. The online thing is too confusing. Nobody knew what to do till like what? This week. Goodness me. Tommorrow is going to be a boring Saturday. *mutters. NE Forum in the morning. Then after that, BESE, Applied Research and OB project meetings. There goes my Saturday. There goes my life. Cause after project meetings, I have to work. Great. I hope I get to meet Beef. If not I won't have time on Sunday to meet her. *sulks.

Today didn't turn up for Comm Skills Consultation. Couldn't get up. Then when I woke up to meet the rest for project and lecture. God, stomachache. Nice timing. Still headed to school anyhow. Marketing lecture was okay. Then dragged myself to Accounting tutorial. Didn't do my tutorial again. Like what's new right? Finshed school then went to meet Beef. Headed to town. Walked around and both of us were bored stiff. I guess its just always town town town. Boring~ Then, we remembered Eddy! Maha~! Called her and guess what. She had a car. Met her and she drove us around. Literally around. Sent her friend home to Bishan and we were supposed to go to Whampoa, her house. After half an hour, we were back at Bishan again. That blur cock does not know her way around Singapore. Like seriously. Beef and I were laughing so hard at the back seat. Godness me. I don't drive and I know my way around better. Slacked at her place for awhile then sent Beef home first then me. So, we headed for the PIE from Braddell. Everything was going fine as both of us knew the way. Then we started chatting and our blur Sharon Chia aka Eddy. Turned to CTE(Ang Mo Kio). God. But lucky she knew her way and I reached home in no time. Thanks for the ride anyway Uncle. *chuckles.

To my two best friends, please take care. Seems like the three of us aren't doing that well after all. *mumbles.

Sel* Hey darling, hope everything is getting better. Espcially for your dad. You take good care of yourself and let me know when he's doing better. Call me if you need me okay babe? Hope to see you again soon. Love you loads. -hugs.

Quek* Hey tooty. Okay, maybe I'm not supposed to call you that. I'll stick with the Ol' Quek. Anyhow, you silly thing please take good care of yourself too. As you know I'm very busy. Hardly even have time for Beef. So don't do silly things or I'll de-feather you alive. Take care and Love you loads too. -hugs.

No comments: