Sunday, July 25, 2004

Its been a long day for me. One of the longest ever. Didn't turn up for the NE Forum in the end. Spent the previous night crying my eyes out. Was too tired.

Met up with the rest for project. A significant progress in the projects. Significant I think. Brain dead. Can't think straight anymore. Don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight. Too many things to consolidate and complete. Cancelled work, too tired to work anymore. I'll just fall flat on the ground.

Finshed the projects at 4. Sat at the Tp bus stop for an hour talking to the Tp cat. Just wanted to be alone. Well, technically I wasn't alone. I was with a cat. The fat and so darn adorable Tp cat. Took 15 to the Mrt Station. Lingered outside the Station and decided to hop on. No idea why but I got down at Kallang but I did. Walked aimlessy around. Then took at bus to Suntec City. Walked around for awhile then went to meet Beef and her family. My mood took a better turn after that.

Went to Olio Dome for dinner. All expenses paid by her parents. Beef and I shared an entree called Beef and Reef, it consisted of a steak (I ordered Medium Rare. Love the blood), garlic mashed potato and prawns. Goodness me. It was delicious. Well, its bloody 30 bucks. It had to be good. Her mum knew the management there so guess what? There was a complimentary Creme Brulee. My favourite!

Her parents and Brother went home after that, we stayed around the area. Town is just too boring. City Hall area is more refreshing. Walked around. Sat around. Smoked around. Then headed home. Anyhow, I just want to say. I Love You and I'm Sorry.

You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it
And all the memories, so close to me, just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending
Oh oh, oh oh, oh oh...

No comments: