Wednesday, August 11, 2004

9th August & 10th August
Woke up 4ish. Slacked around my house. Watched the parade and Singapore Idol. So darn funny. My sis and I were laughing like mad. *grins. Then left for work at 9.30pm.

Started work at 11.00pm. All was going well. Damned busy though. Crapped around with my collegues. Haha. I love them. If it weren't for them. I'll probably die. Graveyard shift was okayy. Boring but fun in a way. Had to work double shift which meant I worked till 3pm yesterday. Freaking 16 hours straight. Almost died. Around 8am in the morning I started getting real tired. Aching all over like fuck. Stupid. Requested with my manager to go back at 2pm but no, he didn't allow cause the lunch crowd was there. Lucky my superviors were sweet enough to keep giving me breaks, or I would have just died there. Fucker manager. Got a msg that scared the shit outta me! Darling, please take care at the hospital. Would have visited you but was too tired after work. Love you loads darling! -hugs. Went home at 3.00pm. Fell right asleep the moment I hit the bed. Woke up to my mum's phone call around 9.30pm. Watched a lil tv. Ate dinner. Then Beef msgd that she was back! *beams. Fell asleep at 12am before I even got to hear her voice. *sulks. So sorry dear. Too tired.

Got up at 6.00 am. Bloody fuck. So darn it early. Been so busy the past two days that I had no chance to come online. Totally. Bugger. So many things have happened while I was busy working. Didn't know much till like what now? Crap. I hate to be missing in action. Gotta work later from 12pm to 11pm. Fuck man. Another 11 hours. Tommorrow the graduation thingy. Which mean I fucking won't see Beef till tommorrow. Ahhhhh. I miss my Beef~!

I need to bloody club. The holidays are almost over. Haven't done my presentation stuff, tutorials, and bloody projects. God, can I quit school and work? Basically, can I just quit being me. Fuck.

No comments: