Saturday, August 07, 2004

For the past 24 hours, I've been suffering from diarrhea. I'm dying. Its not that serious, but the pains in my stomach is literally unbearable. *sulks.

Anyhoos, mid-sem tests are finally over! Wheee~ OB paper today was easier than expected. Should be able to pass considering I hardly studied. At least I think so. Ah fuck it. We shall wait and see how badly I do.

Could not be bothered to dress for the test, I looked like crap literally going to school in my comfy Ralph Lauren polo, Jeans and flops. Hair tied up and zero make up. Bet my eye bags were bad. Was planning to head home to sleep anyhoos. So wtf right? Headed home straight after the paper. Asked my mum to buy food and by 11 I was soundly asleep. Was sleeping so well till my mum answered Beef's phone call for me at 3pm. Woke up, ate, changed etc then headed to town to meet Beef.

Reached town around 6pm. Walked around searching for shades that Beef wants to get. Like she doesn't have enough expensive shades already. Then had dinner at Swensens Crown Prince. Baked Rice and Sticky Chewy Chocolate. Yum. Went to Dhoby Ghaut to play arcade again. Haha. My stomach constantly forcing me to rush to the toilet. Bugger.

Met my mum while walking home and guess what? My terrapin laid 2 eggs! But one was crushed unfortunately. Let's hope the surviving one hatches and I'll have a baby terrapin!

Going to watch The Village tomorrow at 630pm. Can't wait. Ooooh. Its partyy time. Holidays are here. Enjoy everyone~!

No comments: