Thursday, August 05, 2004

*yawns. Fucking slept two hours only. The paper was bloody fuck. I don't even need to think about an A. Can fucking go to hell. Balance sheet couldn't balance and the god damned difference was what? 60 over k. Chee neh shiat. *growls. Enough about the failed paper.

Headed to town with Marilyn after the paper. Met her bf first, then the crazy two of us walked about window shopping at 12pm. Muaha. Tried clothes, crapped blah. I love you my darling! *muack. Then met lil Beef around 1230pm, ate brunch. Yum yum. Then went to cine for awhile and I couldn't take it anymore. She came over to my place, I fell asleep around 4pm then she left around 8pm. Anyhoos, it means I haven't studied yet. There's O.C later, which also means I won't study till..... 12/1am? Ahhhh fuck it. I'm too tired to continue. Its the fucking last paper. I just have to hang on.

No comments: