Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Bugger. I only studied for an hour. Did the extra practice questions. Goodness me, I had so many careless mistakes that I was about to commit suicide. Bye bye my A grade. *wails. I hate accounts. God how much I detest the module. Fuck shiat crapp. Arghh. Not planning to sleep tonight. Or at least sleep for 2 hours. Typical. Couldn't sleep till 7am yesterday anyhoos. So what the hell. Staying up has never been a problem for me. Went to town and did the one hour studying. Half the time not studying anyhoos. Fuck. Jr Beef and Jr Bean finally evolved to adult tamagotchis. Now the next task would be to mate them. *grins.

I fucking need to club. But Beef's going to KL on Sunday which means she can't club on Friday or Saturday. Fuck. She's only coming back on Tuesday. Which means I can't club till next Wednesday?! Fuck shit. I have to go somewhere, somehow. Argh. I'm so pissed. Now I have to solve the mystery of the music that I cannot hear on Ryl's blog. It appeared out of no where, Kai and Ryl hear it. But I hear nothing. Scary.

Now Study study study! *mutters and curses under breath.


No comments: