Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Sudden change of plans. Didn't go visit lil Anabelle in the end. Had to work. So went down to OFC (Orchard Fountain Corner). Met all the staff, full-timers, part-timers, superviors, outlet managers, you name it. Everyone was there. Went through theory, tried the different cakes. Talked, crapped, smoked, talk more rubbish and more crap. Basically all of us just went there to slack. The outlet officially opens on Thursday around 1 pm.

Its already what? Wednesday morning and I haven't started studying. God I'm so fucking screwed. Oh well. Nothing's new about Andrea. Shall go start studying now. Not! *grins.

Anyhoos, Good Luck to Everyone. Love yall! It will be over on Friday! Hang in there! -hugs.

Outrageous
When I move my body
Outrageous
When I'm at a party
Outrageous
In my sexy jeans
Outrageous
When I'm on the scene
Outrageous
My sex drive
Outrageous
My shoppin' spree
Outrageous
We on a world tour
Outrageous
Let's be it, girl
Outrageous

No comments: