Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Thursday, 5th August 2004
Accounting for Hospitality and Tourism
0900 hours to 1000 hours
LT 23

Friday, 6th August 2004
Organisational Behaviour
0900 hours to 1000 hours
Room 05-02/03

Took a Ciggarette from my mum. God it feels so good. Didn't smoke for the whole day. Okay, I'm a chain smoker now. So what? Now bug off.

Woke up around 4pm today. Heh. Was supposed to meet Beef in town but work was cancelled and both of us are down with flu so headed over to her place instead. We had to meet so our tamas could meet also. Haha. Beef's tama looks like a strawberry and mine looks like it has hair. Cute. Reached her place and spent the next couple of hours playing with our tamas and watching tv programmes. Had dinner at her place, watched some tv programmes again then I headed back home.

Beef's complaining about how fat she is. That she's going on a diet just because her mum says she's fat. You guys should know what I think about diets. Okay, maybe because I can finish 3 plates of rice in one meal and not put on much weight. But still! She's not going to eat fastfood, and we haven't been eating fastfood for 2 weeks already! I'm dying. I need my ljs, macs, bk and mos. Please. I need my ljs especially. Fries. *drools.

Beef's graduation is tommorrow. I wish I could go. I obviously cannnot. Bahh. Shall head to my grandma's place. Visit my lil baby cousin Anabelle (I named her!). I need to start studying by tommorrow. Omg lazyass bitch Andrea.

Did I mention, I need to fucking club. Two bloody weeks already. Friday, I must club. Anyone up for clubbing? :D

No comments: