Sunday, August 01, 2004

Its a sunday and I'm home alone. My sis just went out to the airport for dinner, my mum and her bf are out working. Beef's out with her parents and I'm all alone. *sulks. I'll have to make dinner for myself later. So lazy to cook please. Ahh well.

Yesterday met up with Bestie Sel, Zhen Hui, Ching Yen and her new bf Jeremy. *grins. They came to meet Beef and I while I was eating Chicken Rice at Far East. Yum yum. Then headed to the toy shop at level one to buy my long awaited Tamagotchi Connexion! Wheee! Finally got it. I've got the Pink one (named, Bean) and Beef's got the black one (named, Beef). Bestie Sel got hers quite awhile ago and she also forced Zhen Hui to buy one too! *grins. Sel has the light blue (named, Silly) and Zhen Hui's one is white (named, Sunny). Lol. At least I'm not the only one buying it. Yeah I know. So childish. Deprived childhood can? I think its nice and that's that. If you think its crazy and childish, your entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine. Click here to view how my Tamagotchi looks like. <3

Watched Connie and Carla with Bestie Sel and Bf Zhen Hui. The show was okayy. Nothing fantastic. Not really funny. Rather erm Duh~. My sis said when she watched the show she fell asleep. Lol. My sis's going to get her Tamagotchi soon too! Whee~! More friends! Whoever's going to get one or already has one. Tell me! Then we can make our tamas friends! Lol. Goodness me. Yes I'm currently Tamagotchi Crazy. Bugger. Life's boring enough. Plus, I've always wanted a Cat. This lil digital Chick shall make up for the Cat. I wonder what happened to my old Tamagochi's. I think I had 3?

Oh whatever. Work tommorrow. Some meeting crap. No uniform, which is good news. Happy studying everyone! I'm so screwed with accounts. Having trouble with telling the Current Liabilities, Long-term Liabilities etc etc accounts apart. Bugger.

No comments: