Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Didn't want to blog but oh well. Had some stuff to blog about so might as well eh. Was watching some gymnastics celebration thingy or whatever on Central. Carly Patterson performed! Omg! So happy please. She was wearing a purple leotard. So pretty~! Okay enough about her. Everything about Andrea now is Carly Patterson. Hee.

Had the last APEL lesson today! Oh yeah! Which also means that the semester is coming to an end. Gosh time flies. Next semester we would be Year 2, Semester 2 and before you know it. SIP. *faints. Skipped BESE lecture with my two sisters. Namely Chy and Ryl. Love you two darlings! Talked about some stuff that has been happening around us *wink wink. Crapped then Ryl fell asleep again. OB lecture was boring as usual. I mean what's new eh?

Met Beef or Pau Tan after lessons. Headed to meet Suzanne for a hair cut. Pau Tan thinks Suzanne is a lil mad today. The reason? She cut Pau Tan's hair so short at the back hence the name Pau Tan as Beef insists she looks like a Pau now. Hahaha. As for me. She was like I cut the length of your hair ya? So I was assuming just cutting 2 inch at most. In the end? Snip snip. I've got short hair now. Thanks arh. Knn Ccb Mfs Wth Wtfh. I've never had short hair for 13 years already! *screamms. Its still the same in front just that the back is short! *weeps. I miss my long hair. But I least I don't need to tie it for work or BESE anymore. Oh bugger. Had Sakae Sushi for dinner after that. Yum yum. So darn full ate so much today. Let's review what Drea ate today.

- Lagsana (Mensa)
- Fish Nuggets (Mensa)
- Chocolate Ice Cream (CCN Day Stall)
- Mint Ice Cream (CCN Day Stall)
- Sakae Sushi (Total 10 plates each)

Pig eh? Lol.
Make up Accounts tutorial tomorrow morning at 9am. Dammit. Haven't done tut yet. Crappp.

No comments: