Sunday, August 22, 2004

Haven't been blogging for a real long time. I haven't even been online since the last time I blogged. Pathetic eh. I even forgot to sign up for the bloody CDS. Someone kill me please. I just did it an hour ago. Chose French, Creative Writing, Psycho, Colour and Compo, and Law.

Was blog reading before I came to blog. Seems like most people are either blogging about the Olympics or Singapore Idol. Oh well, as we all know Li Jia Wei lost the bronze medal match. Lost terribly to be precise. A sad 4-1 set. Bugger it. Too bad for the money she and Susilo could have used for their wedding eh. Heh. But who cares about them. More importantly, Carly Patterson won Gold for All-round Individual Women! Yay! *jumps about. For those who do not follow Gymnastics. Carly Patterson is this really pretty USA girl. Nice bodyy too. I mean she's a gymnast so duhh. Oh well, I liked her since the team competitions, her winning the individual gold was like omg please. She performed well that night so kudos to her. Enough about Olympics.

Had work yesterday till 11pm. Saw Denise at Coffee Club again. Goodness girl, avid Coffee Club fan ehs? Anyhoos, met Beef, Leong, Jem, and Stacey after work. Wanted to eat at OFC but they didn't allow. New rule, staff not allowed to dine in. Especially during peak hours. Fuck right?! So I went to Swensens instead. Was starving. We were debating on where to go after I finished eating. Some said bowling, pool, arcade, dbl o. Blah blah. But in the end? Went down to Hard Rock. Muahaha. Its a Saturday what. Which meant Ladies Night plus two free drinks. *grins. Due to the fact I ate too much at Swensens. Then downed 3 glasses of whiskey dry. I felt all pukish. Too full. Danced here and there. Saw Jaja. Then puked a lil. Goodness. Took a bad home with Stacey after that. Basically just plonked myself on my bed and I was a goner.

Oh wells, tomorrow is another day of school and work for me. Exams and project datelines up and coming. *sighs. Did I mention, I only got 37.5 for accounts. Fuck cann. Missed my A by 2.5 marks. Cheee ****. Argh. Was talking to Wei Shu and Cai Ling at work. They were complaining about the same thing too. Oh bugger.


Carly Patterson
Olympics Athens, 2004
Gold, All-Round Individual Women

No comments: