Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Oh bugger. Its 6am in the morning and I'm still awake. I think the term break of working graveyard shift has officially drove my biological clock mad. Or like my collegue Clarence calls it chicken clock. Whatever. Haha.

Didn't turn up for school yesterday. Wasn't feeling good after not sleeping for 48 hours. I think my body just broke down after all the mad torture I've put it through. *pats self. I slept for 15 hours straight. Had fucking bad gastric and throbbing headache. Just wanted to find a coffin and bury myself at that point of time. The best way was to sleep it away. Woke up around 9plus at night. Heh. Had my 3 in 1 meal then watched tv till about 4 plus 5? For those who don't know. I'm an avid Olympics fan. I just love the Olympics. My favourite? Gymnastics! Wooot~! Plus, I can't help it that gym events are live at 1am to 4/5am right. So was watching the finals just now for team gym. China was so damned disappointing this year. The placed 7th out of 8. Aussie was 8th for the record. Romainia was 1st, which was kinda expected. USA suprisingly took 2nd place and 3rd went to Russia. I loved the uniform for USA and France during the finals. So pretty. Gym just reminds me of ballet. The rosin, the pointe of their feet and some of the movements. Just so graceful. I miss dancing. Its been about 3 years already. *sighs.

Bloody mum just came out and screamed at me for turning day to night and night to day. Hello fuck it. I don't want it to be like that too right. I'm the one suffering not you hello. Damn it. Bloody parentals. That day she was complaining about me working graveyard. First you want me to work, now you complain. Plus, it was the holidays. It ain't as if I'm working during school right?! *growls.

Anyhoos, this semester I'm really disappointed with myself. My lack of commitment during projects. I've missed so many sessions and am feeling darn bad. To think I hate people like that. I have to buck up. Can't disappoint my darling group mates. For the fact that I have such wonderful group mates this semester. Sorry my dears. I promise to buck up. A promise is a promise.

Just remembered something my sis told me. Singapore Idol final 30. There's this girl called Jane Chia, she's 16 this year. Seline do you remember her?! Muahahaha. Okayy. The story goes like this. Jane is from my primary school and was a friend of sorts to my lil sister. She was in primary 6 and I was in sec 2. According to my sister at that time, she was a big bully in school and was a lil ah lian wannabe kind. So it happened that she confronted my sister and bullied her of some sorts. Then I was obviously not very happy. So Sel darling, Adah and I went back to KCP to visit teachers one day. Then Jane came to us and said, What are you doing here? Get out, this ain't your school anymore. Grrrr. Three of us blew our tops and scolded her in the hall. Muahaha. I also scolded her about my sister, told her if she did or said anything to my sister, she'll get it from us when she comes to KC. Which she didn't. She went to some neighbourhood school or something. Omg la. Those were the days man. Jane avoided us everytime she saw us then. Adah once said Jane tried sucking up to her all. Muahaha. All rights. The girl was 12. Now she's 16. If she's good, I'll support her cause she's from KCP. KCians rock my socks!

Time to go get ready to meet beef for breakfast at Coffee Club. My work place. Muahaha. No, I don't get sick of that place. I need to get a mc too. Bugger.

No comments: