Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Happy 19th Birthday Quek!
My dear Quek. You're 19 already. Soon you'll hit the big 20 like Beef did. Haha. Anyhoos, I know its been quite a tough year for you. Just remember I'll be here no matter what happens. Be it the ceiling comes crashing down or you strike 4D, I'll always be here. Haha. Hope the coming year brings you more joy and less tears. Its also time to grow up! Be a good girl and love the ones who love you loads. For example, your sweet pea. Haha. May you have a wonderful Birthday and I'll get you your present once I get my pay. Love you loads always. Happy Birthday once again. -hugs n muacks. :D

I'm exhausted. Got back from work around 12.40am. Work was okayy. Except it started getting busy around 9 plus. For a Monday night, it was darn busy actually. Almost full house. Enough about work anyhoos.

Its already 2.15am in the morning and I haven't done my school stuff yet. Bugg it. Came home rested, ate late dinner and checked some stuff online. Dammit. I'm lagging behind in school work. Trying my best to juggle between work, school and personal stuff. Sometimes its so tiring but I have my darlings to support me. My darlings in school and at work. Not forgetting my Beef. Love yall loads. :)

Its pay day for me this week. *beams. Hope I get a nice lump sum so I can save for my handphone and do some shopping. I haven't bought anything for myself in eons. Time to get my ass cracking on school work. Tata.

No comments: