Thursday, September 02, 2004

Didn't feel good the whole damned day. Fuck. Keep coughing till I puked or wanted puke. Dressed simply in my Roxy t-shirt and shorts, I headed to school. Comm Skills consultation was so boring that I was dozing off. Had to struggle to keep my poor eyes open. At least I got an A for the Application Letter, Resume and Interview. Phew~ Did marketing project after that. After draining our brains out for about an hour or so. We realised we did extra work. Bug it. Wanted to go home for dinner then dang~, Mum not coming home again. 3 days in a row already. But its good. I love it when the parentals aren't home. *grins. So had dinner at KFC with Ele Fan, Aaron, Sus my loyal blog fan, Dele lee siew mai and cat absuser Jerms. My darling Ma la guo came with us while waiting for her dad. Haha. Funny people. Kept joking and laughing. Sus and Aaron were talking about "GUY" stuff and refused to tell me what they were talking about. Neh neh shait you both. What one night stand with *ahem* all. Tsk tsk. I tell her then yall know. Hahaha. Anyhoos, had fun. Thanks guys. Tomorrow, gonna go out with Sel, Zhen Hui, 'birthday' girl Quek and my darling Beef. Hehs. For now, OB and marketing project. Bugger.

No comments: