Thursday, September 02, 2004

I'm tired.
I'm stressed.
I'm fucking freaked out.
I hate Tourism Marketing.
I hate Organisational Behaviour.
I hate missing project meetings.
I hate people with atrocious grammar.
I hate school.
My back is aching like fuck.

I love Myself.
I love Beef.
I love my besties, Quek n Sel.
I love my darlings, Chy, Ryl n Marilyn.
I love my groupmates.
I love my sister and mum.
I love my cigarettes.
I have yet to learn to love my life as a whole.

I miss my bed.
I miss Beef.
I miss my besties.
I miss my darlings.

Its fucking 5.09am in the morning and I'm obviously not fucking asleep. Another sleepless night for me, and its BESE at 8.30am. *groans. Did my work from 1am to 4.30am. Half the time trying to figure out the atrocious use of grammar. I was about to pull my hair out. Fuck. Only Ryl and Ele Fan would know who's English was driving me to my wits end. God. Then I realised. The answer was irrelevant to the god dammit fucking chee bye question. I wanted to die. That killed all inspiration to continue. At that time I had yet to do OB. I'm not saying that my level of the English language is fantastic but simple grammar? Hello. I wonder how some pass their English O' Levels. I pity the poor English people who have to go through all those horrible and not to mention head banging scripts during winter. I have barely started on OB and I have no idea what in the name of God to do for OB. Someone help me.

No comments: