Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Flashback to Sunday. Slept all the way to 3pm. Felt so good to sleep so long. Wheee. Met Beef in the evening cause I decided I was way too tired to work again. So I didn't work for the whole week. *grins. Met her at City Hall, did the usual walking around. I decided to be a pig so we headed to Nooch for my favourite Tom Yam Glass Noodles. Yummy.

Remembering yesterday, Monday. Dragged myself to school for a final AR meeting. Then it was the damned AR interview at 10am. First class, 3rd group to do the damned interview. It was a disaster. But thank god I managed to understand her question and she managed to understand me. That's all I ask for. Went home to grab my work stuff and headed to meet Beef and Gui Feng for awhile. At LJS for dinner. Yummy. Then work was it. Work was okay. Just really boring. I miss all my old colleagues. They were so much fun. Almost had to do bar. But it was too busy, so they can't afford to ask someone who doesn't know the bar well to do. But I did the deserts. *beams. Asked Audrey (Senior Marcomm Manager) the bitch about internship. Apparently she was from Tp - Tourism. What a disgrace. Anyhoos digressing here, Coffee Club does take in interns. So anyone interested in Coffee Club for their internship, let me know. It would be my last resort.

Today, couldn't get up for Marketing tutorial at all. Slept till 11. Then woke up and headed to school for Saffron. Well, it took us 2 hours to complete the 4 course meals. Why? There was some screw up apparently. We waited almost 1 hour for our main course. In the end, they gave us another complimentary mocktail to compensate. Marilyn sweets ate so much bread rolls, including mine to stop her hunger pangs. I had the Asparagus wrapped in bacon thingy for starters, 2 Summer Breeze, Dory fillet with Rosti and the ever and only wonderful desert. Some caramel bananas in DARK chocolate mousse thingy. That was the only best part I swear. Overall, its okay. Shall give some credit for the fact they are students just like me. Good job overall guys! Service guys, just smile more okay? It will help. :D OB lecture was as usual boring. Zzzzzzzz. Met up with Beef at TM. Went to watch The Terminal. Nice movie. Go catch it. Really funny and tugs your heart strings. Bumped into my darling after the movie. Darlingggg, it was so good to see you. Apparently, darling was in the same cinema watching the same movie. She was at Bugis on Saturday too. Haha. Stop stalking me already, I know you love me. Hehe. Went to macs to chat for awhile with darling, beef, and bro in-law. Haha. Happy Birthday Bro in-law aka Zhen Hui!
Its going to be a horrible Wednesday and Thursday cause Marketing is due on Friday. Someone save me.

No comments: