Saturday, September 11, 2004

App Res is almost done! Almost! Just a weeny weeny bit more. I'm so damned exhausted. Facing this darn screen day in day out. Just about to faint any moment. Dread Marketing like hell. Then there's still Comm Skills. Sweet. *spits.

Met the Beef after project today. Cancelled work again. Was just to tired to work on a Sat when its usually full house. Rushed for a movie at Bugis and sneaked macs into the cineplex. We caught Raising Helen. Its a nice show. Funny yet sad at times. Beef was being such a pig and she decided she wanted to eat Swensens. So oh well. Swensens was it. We didn't even get time to walk around. After that I rushed home and here I am. Its like rushing here and there everyday. I don't even know how to relax anymore. The only time I get to relax is when I smoke.

The stress really got to me on Friday. Broke down and cried to Marilyn. I just couldn't take it any longer. Thanks sweetie for listening to me. Love you loads. I'm really disappointed with myself this semester. I've got 3 warning letters in total. Been such a sleeping (literally) group member when it comes to App Res. Sorry to my group mates. No worries about the attendance thingy. I'm totally fine with it. Its only fair to all of ya. Its just so tiring to juggle so many things at one time. I just wished that there was one more of me. Just one more.

No comments: