Friday, September 10, 2004

Was fucking late for BESE tut, to add to my misery, I had a major bad hair day. Fuckerr. Missed the second half of App Res Lec. Fucking boring as usual. Headed straight home after that, took a bath, changed and rushed back to school. Continued doing App Res project. I hate SPSS. Fuck shit crap. So obviously I'm in a real cranky mood. Why? Cause everyone who is in a bad mood, takes their shit out on me. Like I'm some full time punch bag. I'm human like everyone else, I have my limits too okay. Argh whatever fuck. I need my ciggarettes badly. Fucking stressed up. Chee neh.

Played table tennis today. Fuck can. I have perfect vision but I can't seem to see the damned orange ping pong ball. Like I'm fucking blind. The irony of it. I keep missing the damned ball. Swimming or a nice long run instead anyone? Ball games aren't my cup of tea.

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. Sick of school. Sick of work. Sick of getting fucked for no reason. Sick of every single one of you.

No comments: