Wednesday, September 08, 2004

I have no life. Its just school school school everyday. This morning I woke up late. Then I rushed to bathe. Halfway while bathing, I noticed something moving in the toilet bowl. Fuckk. A damned lizard. I'm terrified of them. So i flushed the toilet hoping it would drown or something. It didn't die until 1/2 hour later. So I wasted 40mins in the toilet trying to kill the damned pest as I was afraid it would "molest" me. Hahahaha. Project the whole damned day. I hate App Res. *sighs. Decided to meet Beef for awhile. Haven't been talking to her on the phone or meeting her. Too busy with the projects and by 10pm every night. I conk out. Feeling darn sleepy now too.

Haven't done shout outs in a long while. So here goes.

//Beef* Baby darling, cheer up yeahh. She will learn to understand one day. Don't worry too much about it for the time being okay? I love you loads. Sorry for not being able to spend time with you recently. Take care. -hugs n muacks.

//Quek* Duckyy! Hope you like the Volcom t-shirt Sel and I got you. Drea has good taste okay! I personally like the shirt. Too bad there wasn't a xxs size, or I would have gotten it. Haha. Anyhoos, take care and I'll see you soon. -hugs.

//Sel* Darlinggg. I miss you loads. Meanwhile, take care of yourself and hang in there. Soon, the exams will be over and so will the projects. Then we can go clubbing together yeahh? Haven't clubbed with you in months. Love you loads. -hugs.

//Ryl* My lil angel Ah Ryl! Haha. See you every single day in school but I still miss you nutty antics. Haha. Hang in there for Comm Skills, Marketing and App Res. It will be all over soon. Take care of your health and I love you! -hugs.

//Dele* My fellow groupmate I love you! The nuttiest, healthiest and weakest. Haha. Cause you're constantly bullied by Nel nel and Ele Fan. Poor girl. Anyhoos, thanks for being such a fantastic friend. Love you loads. See you tomorrow! -hugs.

//Mels* Melissa Chew Piao Liang. Wheee. My fellow vegetable. Tomato. I'm a mixture of Carrot and Pineapple. Anyhoos, thanks for being you. Love you for the way you are. Please stop whining about being fat blah blah. Rhino, elephant what nots. I will Slap you I tell you. Haha. Love you tons! -hugs.

//Marilyn* My dearest bitch. Ma La Guo. Hahaha. I know things aren't exactly going your way now. Cheer up okayys? All of us are here for you. Dele, Mels, Ryl etc. We all love you no matter what. You're a strong woman, you know that and so do we. Stay that way okay? It will blow over soon. Love you loads. -hugs.

//Shawn* Hoiii. Always bullying me. See I'm such a nice lil sister. HAHA. Anyhoos, miss you mad antics like mad. Lol. Guess cause I'm darn stressed out and can do with some irritation and a nice massage. Anyhoos, take care and I'll see you soon. -hugs.

No comments: