Sunday, October 31, 2004

The Craziest Halloween

Been too busy to blog lately so sorry everyone! My Lil Ryl, I'm not acting busy, I am really busy. Haha. Love you girl! Work the whole week was okay I guess. Finally did bar proper for a whole shift. Pretty much know how to do all the drinks now, Mexicano blah blah.

Halloween. I should have been out dress up like a monster of some sorts and shaking my booty away in a club. But I was working my butt off like a monkey. *mutters. I'm okay with working. I don't mind as it is for the bling bling, but last night was the most horrible graveyard shift I have ever done at Coffee Club. Firstly its a Sat night, so the crowd usually doesn't stop till about 2.30am but last night, the crowd didn't stop till 4.00am. Secondly we were bloody shorthanded as 2 staff were on M.C. Thirdly, the previous shift made a whole fuck shit of crap and when we took over it was disastrous. There were a couple of customers all decked out in costumes. Quite a sight I must say. Oh by the way, I just came home from work. Time now is 8.44am. Zzzzzzzzz. Basically my life now is (in order with the first being the most frequent), Sleeping, Working, Eating, Meeting Beef, Playing Harry Potter on Gameboy Ad and Reading trashy novels.

I'm going to take this chance to say sorry to my lil Beef. -hug hug kiss kiss. *grins. Then there's another thing. Pretty shades. Yes, I'm talking about sunglasses. I saw a fantastic pair that can finally reach my 'invisible' nose bridge. Yes I've got no fucking nosebridge, well literally. I want those Gucci shades. Its fucking 300 over buckaroos. I'm never going to get it. But Christmas is coming, anyone feeling generous or too rich? *winks. Then about another pair of pretty shades. Beef's less than 6 months old Adidas shades. The all so nice and expensive ones. I broke it. Guilty as charged. I promise I'll buy you back another pair okay? For the time being use your funkayy shades. The retro one. Heh.

Got to go sleep now. Eyes are shutting. Tata~ Hope to see whoever on Wednesday at Chinablack. Finally I'm clubbing. Finally.

No comments: