Monday, November 01, 2004

Second Last

Oh yes. Its the second last month of the year 2004. I can already feel Christmas coming. My favourite holiday of the year. Whole stretch of Orchard Road is beautifully decorated, Christmas carols are played almost everywhere, weather is nice and cool, presents and more presents galore. It also means that my darlings, I'm expecting Christmas presents okay! If no present at least a card! Only Quek and Beef are special, they have to give me presents. Ahahaha. Quek is going to kill me. I think I'm getting too excited about Christmas too soon. Its only the first day of November. Anyhoos, there about 1 month and 5 more days till school reopens so enjoy the last month of holidays while you can everyone.

Anyhoos, attention to my poly mates. Especially those from T04 in Year 1, Sem 1. Remember during orientation, everyone insisted that I was Carol Tham's younger sister? And told me what? To just admit it and not lie?! My surname is Lim not Tham. Goodness. I do not look like her for god's sake. If you don't know who Carol Tham is, she's the lead actress in the Channel 5 drama series 'Restless' (click to view pictures). The one where she was constantly in black. If not catch her on Channel 8 at 5.30pm in the afternoon where she is acting as some Thai girl. Even Beef says I do resemble her. For the record, I do not look like her. *insulted.

No comments: