Friday, November 05, 2004

The Great Night Out

So plans were made a week ago. I specially scheduled not to work just for this supposed great night out. But didn't turn out all so great overall. But yeah, I danced, smoked and drank my fair share, all for free. Oh well.

Basically, met Quek at Shaw Towers around 9 pm. Was together with Beef already and were walking around before we met Queky. So headed to Chinablack and vooom. The queue was fucking long. So oh well, queued for about 45 mins? Then as we were heading in, the bouncer told Beef and Queky that they had to pay Men's cover charge. Grrrr. Oh well, after contemplating, both decided to pay the god damned 18 bucks each. Went in and some things went wrong. Shall not mention what went on. Anyhoos, then Marilyn came after work. Biggest apologies to my darling Marilyn. Sorry to head off to Zouk. I had to. I hope you understand. I promise I'll make it up okay? A promise is a promise. Drank, danced then I had to leave for Zouk. Pssst, Quek left for Zouk earlier. Zouk was it. Reached there around 1am. Then the bouncer didn't want to let me in. He was convinced it wasn't my I/C. I even showed him my bus pass, repeated add, Chinese name, blood group. I think he was just trying to be funny. I mean, do I look that different from 3 years ago? So finally got in, met Leong, Jem n friends, Queky, Ryna n Alvin. Even saw Faye, Manda, Nicole Mok. Not to mention I saw Peline, Stephanie Chew (at Zouk as well) at Chinablack. Machiam KC gathering. Now we know, all KCians are wild partayy chicks.

After Zouk, headed over to my work place with Ryna, Alvin n Friends, Queky n of course Beef. Crapped a lil and the rest left to head home leaving Quek, Beef and I. Pretty much stayed till 8 am. Zzzzzzz. Oh whatever. Pay's in. Its pathetic cause I was busy with exams last month. Boo hoo.

Zouk Out anyone?

No comments: