Thursday, October 21, 2004

Missing the old times

Met Beef at City hall today, did some walking around then decided to catch The Ouija Board (however you spell it). Bought tickets for the 9.15pm show then we went for dinner. Was contemplating Macs over the foodcourt but we chose the foodcourt in the end. When we finished dinner, we realised it was almost 8pm. Which meant Singapore Idol was starting. So what we did was stay in the foodcourt. As the foodcourt at Suntec has TV Mobile, which means we can watch Singapore Idol till it was time for our movie. Lol. Cheapskate ehs.

Work yesterday was rather crap shit. Was late for an hour. But that wasn't the worst part. Some of my managers were rather unhappy with my hair colour but they let it pass. Then guess what. Now they have 60 part timers on hand. Like fuck right. 60 is bloody hell a lot. So pretty much these days I work with people I don't know. Those who know me well enough would know I won't bother socializing with them. Its either they introduce themselves or I pretty much ignore them. I miss my old colleagues. Even Ali the Steward thinks it was more fun last time when my old colleagues were around. I miss mummy, shah, larry, clarence, derek blah blah blah. Work tomorrow again. 8 bloody hours of torture.

Anyhow, Happy 1 year, 6 months Anni Beef! Love you loads and always will! -hugs n muacks.

No comments: