Tuesday, October 19, 2004

<<2046>>

Yes, I watched <<2046>> today. After dragging a very unwilling Beef along. Its a very complicated show. But basically its about this guy's life and how he wrote a story titled <<2047>> based on his life experiences. Quite cool. Its a long movie though, a whole 2 and a half hours. But overall, its good. For those who do not know, <<2046>> is actually a hotel room number, not the year <<2046>>. Oooh, not to mention, Kimura looks good. *grins.

Didn't go to work yesterday. I was just too tired. Feel really bad about it. Anyhoos, 3pm - 11pm tmr. So what the hell. Not to mention it would be the first time I'm working since school ended. I think I've been relaxing too long. Its time to earn some bling bling.

My poor Gran is sick. Pretty worried about her. Went to her place yesterday and she was down with a high fever. My mum pretty much panicked, which I've never seen before so it got me really worried. My Gran's already 70 plus she had breast cancer before so I pray she'll be fine soon. Shall visit her before work tmr.

My mum found out about me smoking. Actually she suspected for awhile already. She just decided to let it pass when I said no. Oh well. She didn't scold me, she was just upset about me lying to her I guess. But wth. I shall stop slowly if I can. If I can that is it. Shouldn't be a problem. Just wished I wasn't working, cause everytime I work, I need to smoke. Damned.

Anyhoos, results will be out on the 23rd October, Saturday. So good luck everyone!
ps. I hope there will be no supp papers for me.

No comments: